We want you to join and support us in communicating Europe! Apply as a volunteer and become part of our WhyEurope team. We are located across Europe and work entirely digitally. Check out our openings and send us your application at email@example.com. Please include some information about you, your motivation and your goals at WhyEurope: Why do you want to become a member? Why do you support positive populism? And — most importantly — why Europe?
We are very much looking forward to your application!
Since the beginning we have intended to address every European directly. This is often only possible in their native languages. One of our biggest language teams, “Team German” is currently in need of new team members.
- Translate existing campaigns into German
- Re-design our English campaigns for the German language area
- Develop specific content for German speakers
- Create new campaigns to reach out to specific target groups
If you consider yourself a social media native and feel comfortable with your German skills to communicate European values, you are more than welcome to be part of our team. You’ll have the chance to work in an international environment, join us on events and have an impact on spreading positive populism.
WhyEurope has established a cross-channel web-presence as a moderator for European dialogue. To further improve our communication, we are always on the lookout for innovative approaches and formats to further engage with our community.
- Get in touch with people from all over Europe
- Moderate discussions on our social media channels
Develop community interaction strategiesIf you are affine and feel comfortable with your English skills to communicate European values, you are more than welcome to be part of our team. You’ll have the chance to work in an international environment, join us on events and have an impact on spreading positive populism.
Despite our special openings, we are always happy to welcome fellow Europeans who are interested in supporting us and having an impact on communicating Europe.
- Development of new content for our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Pages
- Translation of existing content into other languages (currently: German, French, Hungarian)
- Organization of events
- Development and organization of European merchandise