We want you to join and support us in communicating Europe! Apply as a volunteer and become part of our WhyEurope team. We are located across Europe and work entirely digitally. Check out our openings and send us your application at email@example.com. Please include some information about you, your motivation and your goals at WhyEurope: Why do you want to become a member? Why do you support positive populism? And — most importantly — why Europe?
We are very much looking forward to your application!
Since the beginning, we have intended to address every European directly. This is often only possible in their native languages. Our three language teams for German, French and Hungarian are currently in need of new team members.
- Translate existing campaigns into the three languages
- Re-design our English campaigns for the German/French/Hungarian language area
- Develop specific content for German/French/Hungarian speakers
- Create new campaigns to reach out to specific target groups
If you consider yourself a social media native and feel comfortable with your German/French/Hungarian skills to communicate European values, you are more than welcome to be part of our team. You will have the chance to work in an international environment, join us on events and have an impact on spreading positive populism.
Besides our regular work on Social Media, we also have to organize our team and further develop our organization. This includes a variety of tasks ranging from HR tasks to finance, organization and team development.
- Interviews with applicants
- On-boarding and mentoring of new team members
- Membership evaluations and feedback calls with our members
- Preparation of trainings for the team leaders
- Accounting for the registered association
- Financial planning
- Strategic development of our organizational structure
If you study business, administration or related topics or have practical experience in the organization and finance of profit- or non-profit organizations, you are very welcome in the organization team. Since you will have high responsibility for our registered association, your reliability and trustiness are crucial. Since you are in touch with all of our team members, you should be communicative and eager to work in an international team all across Europe. We are looking forward to your application!
Despite our special openings, we are always happy to welcome fellow Europeans who are interested in supporting us and having an impact on communicating Europe.
- Development of new content for our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Pages
- Organization of events
- Development and organization of European merchandise